We at TechPrate.com always looking for the new and experienced writers who all want to contribute articles and content to us. We are looking for a writer who can contribute to us (write for us) on a regular basis and have great expertise in wringing about the internet and technology.
There is no limitation on how many articles one writer can submit to us. It completely depends on the writer’s time and schedule. You may enjoy sharing your ideas with the people in need. If you are very passionate to share your ideas and tips to the digital community you can contact us through email and contact page regarding write for us.
Important Note for ‘Write for Us’
As of now, we are getting so many inquiries about the ‘write for us’ it might be some delay in replying to your query. So, you are requested to keep patience for the inquiry sent. We don’t promise that your article get published on our website, but to make sure your article gets published here, you are requested to read the guidelines carefully and follow them completely.
Important Topics Notes for “Write for Us”
We are looking for the types of articles and content as mentioned below topics.
- Technology News
- Make Money Online
- Digital Life Tips
- WordPress Tips & Tricks
- Blogging Tips
- Information Security
- Mobile Phones
- Computer Hacks
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Technology World
- Software & Case Studies
- Smartphones Tips & Tricks
- Blog Marketing
- Blogging Tools
- Product Reviews
- Internet Technology
- Web Design & Development
- Content Marketing
The Rule for the Article/Content
In order to get your articles published at TechPrate.com, you have to follow below guidelines completely before contacting for ‘write for us’.
- The piece of content or article you are sending to us must be 100% unique and fresh.
- Make sure your article is free of grammar error and should be well structured.
- Content you are submitting should be information rich and useful for the people.
- The article should be your original work and not been publish anywhere on the internet.
- Once the article published to our website you cannot use it anywhere else to re-publish.
- Articles should be free from copyright It must not be re-written for marketing purpose.
- The articles must be 1000+ words or more in length and do not put unnecessary outbound links in it.
- Content must be focused on the subject. Do not put unnecessary things in the article.
- Do not put more than 1-2 links in the article. Make sure the links in the article are relevant to the subject.
- We reserve the right to edit, update and delete the article to meet the requirement.
- We do not give any compensation to the writer for guest post submission.
- Your article must be free from the grammar error and specially written for TechPrate.com.
- The article should be relevant and informative, also make sure it addresses the topic.
- If you providing info-graphics than you have to give 250-300 words intro to represent the info-graphics.
- It is important you should check out the topics you are sending, published earlier or not on TechPrate.com.
- You should double check the the facts, grammar and spelling are correct in the article,
- You can include the relevant images to better represent the topic. Make sure you share the copyright and rights of use.
- Article must be relevant to our website theme and relevant audience. We do not accept irrelevant content.
- If you add irrelevant reference link in the article, will be removed.
- Do not do keyword stuffing and avoid the being promotional.
- You can send your articles in a word file or Google doc format.
- We do not accept the article if it is already published on techprate.com. If you truly want to write for us you have to follow the article guidelines.
- All the article published at TechPrate.com can be shared on our social page like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ etc.
How to Submit Article?
If you have an article ready or want to present an article idea you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including the draft of the article. You should give quite enough information in the article so that we can understand the subject and check if the content is suitable for TechPrate.com. You can also reach us by our contact us page.