Do you know that those days are long gone when people used to visit websites of various businesses to perform minor to major tasks online?
Nowadays, not all but most websites have been replaced by mobile or web applications by internet users when it comes to utilizing any online product or service. Take, for instance, Internet Banking.
A few years back, we had to remember our username and password to log in to our bank account online through the concerned banking institution’s official website, no? But if we ask you today when was the last time you made an online transaction using internet banking, you might fail even to utter a word, right?
And have you ever wondered what made you make less use of online banking over time? Yes, you guessed that right, it’s Mobile Banking. Nowadays, all you need to send money to your friends or family members without stepping out of your house is to log in to your bank’s mobile app using a 4-digit or 6-digit pin code and then complete the transaction.
“All in all,” the importance of web or mobile apps in the life of online users has increased big time. So, if you are the owner of a financial institution or any other business, you must make the most of these apps to serve your target customers better and fetch business from them higher.
But the question is, how will you come to know whether the application you have developed “easily” meets your business as “well” as your customer’s expectations? Well, that’s where Mobile App Automation Testing Tools come in.
“So, what do these Mobile App Automation Testing Tools do?” you might ask now. Well, the main job of these app testing tools is to examine every aspect of your mobile or web application thoroughly before releasing it on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store so that your target users can use it without a hitch.
“To be more specific,” this app testing software lets you inspect the usability, functionality, and displaying characteristics of your mobile app on small screen devices, and fix any issue they might have.
By doing this, you can stay rest assured that whoever your potential visitor is, when uses your business application faces no problems while performing a “certain” task which could be anything like:
- Submitting an AC repair request
- Requesting a bank check-book
- Watching a particular web series online
- Recharging a specific mobile phone number
- Making a credit card payment or paying credit card bills
If your web or mobile application can carry out all these or any other similar tasks “easily, smoothly, and quickly,” the chances are high:
- Your web app will gain ground among your target audience on your target platform very soon
- Your app’s rating and reviews will reach near perfection
- Your overall customer base will start expanding more rapidly
- Your new and repeat sales will upsurge sooner than later
- Your brand reputation will increase by leaps and bounds, and more importantly
- You will generate substantial revenue through your web or mobile app
But don’t forget, you can reap all these dividends only when you have some excellent Mobile App Automation Testing Tools at your disposal, and you know how to utilize them in the best possible way. Ok? Got it?
Now, with that discussed, it’s time to shift to the next topic in this post that you might have been curiously waiting for:
Three Key challenges Mobile App Automation Testing Tools solve for businesses during app testing
- It ensures that your web or mobile app can “easily” meet your customer expectations as well as your business objectives
- It ensures that your web or mobile app can smoothly work on myriads of mobile devices, operating systems, or other platforms or combinations
- It ensures that you have to put fewer efforts than manual app testing tools when it comes to performing the application testing more often due to OS upgrades or newer handset models launch
Now, let’s see:
Three Best Mobile App Automation Testing Tools that you can try out right away
- Supports several languages
- Can carry out cross-platform script development
- Has more robust and immense support over the internet
- Does not require access to source code
- Supports Android and iOS-based applications both
- Has test scripts in simple and plain English
- Support all actions on mobile screens, i.e., pinch, swipe, rotate, tap
- Supports Android and iOS-based mobile applications
- Offers cross-platform development support, which means the same test code can work for Android and iOS devices both
- Easy setup
- Supports only iOS-centric apps
- Test scenarios are in pure English sentences
- Has a powerful app inspector, known as Symbiote
Hopefully, you learned tons of things through this technical post, be it some common problems that popular Mobile App Automation Testing Tools fix or their examples or benefits.
So, if you liked grasping the details specified above and want to opt for user-centric mobile app testing services now, we suggest “turning up” to the most tech-oriented mobile app testing firm in the USA.