We live in a constantly evolving society. Technology has become a major part of our lives. We rely on the internet for a lot of things, including products, services, and information. Even if we need to personally visit a place, we tend it look it up on the internet so that we know what to expect.
The real estate business is no exception to this rule. Many people search for houses and properties on the World Wide Web and make notes before directly contacting an agent. A real estate agent with a website and social media presence will naturally have more visibility and a greater advantage over agents who work offline.
Does that mean having a website is enough? No, of course not! The website has to be interactive, SEO-friendly, and customer-friendly. It needs to be carefully designed to attract clients and provide them with enough information that will make them want to meet the agent in person and take a look at the properties.
This means that the real estate agent has to find an experienced and skilled Real Estate Agent Websites Designer who understands how to create a compelling website. Many companies offer exclusive services to design websites and platforms for real estate enterprises and agents. Choosing one such company would ensure that the agent’s website is in capable hands.
So what should a real estate agent as the designer? Before we talk about those points, let us see the advantages of having an agent website.
- Digital marketing is the current and future trend. A website is the first step to create a successful online ad campaign.
- A website helps the agent build their brand and promote themselves.
- It’s an easy way to contact the agent. Not everyone wants to call and book an appointment right away. The website offers prospective clients another way of approaching the agent.
- Flaunt success stories, databases, and knowledge. How will a person know if an agent is capable of finding them a dream house? The website is a good place to share achievements.
- Sharing useful tips and ideas on the website will create a good impression on clients. The blogs can also be used to link up with other platforms or bloggers.
- Target local SEO and make most of your local knowledge. Clients prefer agents who are from the region and can provide them with authentic information.
- Plan for the long term. Add every successful deal to the website and attract more referrals and clients.
What to Ask the Real Estate Website Designer?
When getting the agent website designed, here are some points you will need to ask the designer.
Highly Responsive Design
Not everyone uses the computer to browse the internet. In fact, more than 50% of digital marketing is now targeted at mobile phone users. The website should automatically adjust the layout based on the screen size of the device being used by the person. This will improve user experience and make sure they don’t miss out on valuable information.
Easy to Use Navigation
Don’t over-complicate the home page or navigations. Let people find data easily. The links should lead them to what they are looking for rather than taking them on a long ride through the website. The parent menu list has to be detailed and have direct links to the specified web pages.
Lead Capture- Contact Form/ Subscriptions
Many users will visit the website. But how will the agents make use of this data? The website should have a contact form or a subscription form for interested users to enter their details. Agents can then follow up and provide them the required services. The contact form has to be easily visible and should be simple enough to fill in less than 5 minutes.
SEO- Search Engine Optimization
Search engine rank plays a crucial role in bringing new users to the website. Appropriate keywords, relevant content, HD images, videos, infographics, data about the latest market prices, new lists, etc. should be a part of the website. By adding useful, attractive, and engaging content on the website, the agent can turn the focus on him/ her without aggressively promoting himself/ herself.
The Real Estate Agent Websites Designer shouldn’t just create a website and hand it over to the agent. Technical support is essential is to make sure that the website has no glitches and is regularly updated with the latest information.
Choosing a reputed real estate website developing company is the best way to gain access to expert services for affordable prices. The companies provide various digital marketing services for real estate agents and businesses to make the most of the internet and technology to attract more clients and run a successful business.