Some of the computer users think they are above learning new things or tricks but there are always new computer tips & tricks to learn and share your skill.
We can tell, you might find the one trick out here that you haven’t learned before.
We have listed a few of the most important tips and tricks of the computer. The main purpose of bringing this to you is, to improve your productivity and save each and every second of your workflow.
You May Like to Read: 5 Ways to Make Your Computer Run Faster
You can also pass these computer tips and tricks to your friends and family members, which will enable them to enjoy free online games such as Madalin Stunt Cars 2 to their full potential. Below are the most commonly used shortcut keys and tricks in PC.
Common Internet & Computer Tips
There are so many common tricks of the computer and the internet. Here are the most important tricks
- Re-open Closed Tab: Sometimes while using the internet, this happened that the tab got closed accidentally. You can bring back the closed tab by using the Ctrl+Shift+T and do the work where you were left.
- Undo Anywhere: Sometimes you have deleted any important file or have deleted a few words in the doc file, you can use Ctrl+Z to recover the file and words. This short cut key works almost everywhere.
- Closing Current Window or Program: When you want to close an open window or program you can do so by using Alt+F4
- Closing Single Tab: While using Chrome and Firefox internet browser if you want to close the current tab you can use Ctrl+W on PC to do so.
- Open CMD Directly: If you want to use CMD (Command prompt) directly on your PC you can type ‘cmd’ in the File Explorer address bar and the CMD will open directly.
Keyboard Shortcuts (Computer Tips and Tricks)
- Task Manager: To launch the task manager directly you can use Ctrl+Shift+Esc which will open the task manager.
- Switch Windows: While working you might need to jump from one window to another window you can use Alt+Tab to navigate through the window and stay where you want to work.
- Use Your Own Hot Key: Sometimes you want to set your own hotkey to launch your favorite If you want you can set short cut key easily, just right click on the program you want to set hotkey and navigate to ‘shortcut’ then click on shortcut key now type your hotkey for example 1. To use this hotkey you need to press Ctrl+Alt+your hotkey then click on apply and ok. Now you can use your short key.
- Minimize All Windows: Suppose you are working on PC and multiple windows are open and want to minimize it all sudden. You can use windows key+D to minimize all windows in one short and vice-versa.
You May Like to Read: Why does Firefox Keep Freezing
Internet Browsing & Computer Tips
- Jump to Address Bar: Sometimes you want to jump to the address bar of the browser directly. You can use Alt+D and Ctrl+L also F6 to do so. All these keys do the same work while browsing the internet.
- Switch between the Tabs: If you want to navigate from one tab to another using a keyboard shortcut key you can use Ctrl+Tab and move forward from one tab to another. Similarly, if you want to navigate from one tab to another backward you can use Ctrl+Shift+Tab.
- Open New Tab: While browsing the internet you need to open a new tab very often and doing it by using a mouse can be irritating so here you can use Ctrl+T to open a new tab and in the same way if you want to open a new window you can use Ctrl+N to do so.
- Open Private Window: Sometimes you need to use a private window to browse the internet because in the private windows history is not being saved. You can use Ctrl+Shift+T to open a new private window.
- Increase & Decrease the Text Size: Sometimes while browsing the internet you need to increase & decrease the text size in the browser. You can change your font size bigger and smaller by using Ctrl+ or + and Ctrl+ or-, and Ctrl+0 will reset the text size in the current window.
- Refresh the Current Page: While browsing the internet you need to refresh the current page to see the changes made by you and to load the page completely. You can use Ctrl+R and F5 button to refresh the current page.
- To Show & Hide the Bookmark Bar: Sometimes you have bookmarked some important site and not able to see the bookmark bar. To show and hide the bookmark bar you can use Ctrl+Shif+B it works vice-versa.
We have listed some of the simple internet and computer tips which will help you in using the computer and browsing the internet smoothly.
It is important to use the internet safely and wisely because of each and every type of information available on the internet.
You May Like to Read: Internet Filter for Schools