Due to a tremendous rise in the technology field, there has been a great interest in Artificial Intelligence as a technology as well as a job generator. The number of jobs in Artificial Intelligence is increasing as more businesses go digital.
AI engineers are in tremendous demand, and for a good reason. Artificial Intelligence has almost infinite potential to improve and simplify processes routinely performed by humans.
Up to 37% of businesses have some type of Artificial Intelligence in their workplace. This is a significant development, especially since only 10% of firms reported using AI in their workplaces in 2015. Automation will eliminate a lot of jobs and generate many more jobs in various AI job profiles.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the building of computer systems that can replicate tasks associated with human intellect. AI uses computer programming and massive data sets to solve issues. Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and NLP are examples of AI applications that allow computers to “learn” from experience and do human-like activities considerably more effectively than humans.
The foundation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the idea that human intellect may be described in a way that a machine can duplicate it and do tasks ranging from the easiest to the most challenging. It seeks to mimic human cognitive processes and allow the computer system to perform tasks that humans would perform.
Top 5 Job Profiles in Artificial Intelligence
There are several interesting and in-demand job profiles in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Here are some of the best AI jobs to consider:
1. Machine Learning Engineer
You will be responsible as a Machine Learning engineer for inventing and implementing algorithms that allow computers to learn from data. Working with big data sets, creating and testing Machine Learning models, and adjusting algorithms for optimal execution are all part of the job. Because of the technological nature of their employment, they attract high pay (average INR 6.8 LPA) and are primarily responsible for ensuring that Machine Learning projects run well.
2. Data Scientist
As a Data Scientist, you will work with extremely huge and complicated datasets. You will do this via the use of both Machine Learning and predictive analytics. You will also need to be able to design algorithms that allow for the collection and cleaning of such massive amounts of data, ready for analysis. In the beginning, you will earn between INR 4 Lakhs and INR 25 Lakhs per annum as a Data Scientist.
3. Business Intelligence Developer
As a business intelligence developer, your major job will be to analyze complicated datasets and uncover business and industry trends to increase revenue for your organization. Your goal will be to develop, model, and maintain complex data using cloud-based data platforms. Given that you will play a significant part in increasing your organization’s profitability and efficiency, you may expect to earn between INR 3 Lakhs and INR 15 Lakhs per annum.
4. Research Scientist
They are in charge of coming up with fresh approaches to use Machine Learning to address challenges in the real world. As a research scientist, one of the most sought-after positions in the field of Artificial Intelligence, you will need to be knowledgeable in a variety of AI fields, including computational statistics, Machine Learning, deep learning, and applied mathematics. Due to the strong demand for this position, salaries might range between 3.2 to 15 LPA.
5. Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer
In order to develop software and systems that might help businesses increase productivity, save costs, increase profitability, and make better business decisions, Artificial Intelligence engineers use AI and Machine Learning techniques.
They are in charge of creating, programming, and training sophisticated AI models with the use of Deep Learning Neural Networks and Machine Learning algorithms. AI Engineer salaries in India range from 3.0 Lakhs to 20.0 Lakhs per year, with an average yearly income of 7.5 Lakhs.
How to get a Job in Artificial Intelligence?
Here are some ways to get a job profile in Artificial Intelligence.
- Obtain certificates: If you already hold an undergraduate degree in an area that is connected to Artificial Intelligence, consider enrolling in Artificial Intelligence Courses to obtain some of the technical skills you’ll need to work in the field. Even if you lack a degree, certifications demonstrate to potential employers that you are committed to achieving your professional objectives and enhancing your appeal as a candidate.
- Finish your bachelor’s degree: You can choose to enroll in a three-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree rather than a four-year Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) program. Another option is to acquire an engineering degree in a theoretically related subject, such as computer science or information technology, and then focus on Artificial Intelligence in addition to data science and Machine Learning.
- Pursue a Master’s degree: You can think about obtaining an Artificial Intelligence Engineer Master’s degree in a related field to offer yourself a competitive edge in the job market for AI engineering professions and to boost your income potential. It could provide you with both specialist technical know-how and a thorough comprehension of the subject.
- Obtain a diploma: You will require a degree or diploma in Artificial Intelligence if you wish to begin a career in the field (in most cases). The best course of action is often to obtain a master’s degree or a diploma in artificial intelligence, which will provide you with all of the fundamental abilities and information you need to move further.
- Obtain Jobs: You can start applying for jobs in the fields of Artificial Intelligence (AI), deep learning, and Machine Learning once you have gained enough competence in the area. Data Scientists, AI specialists, Machine Learning developers, ML engineers, robotics engineers, and more job profiles are also accessible in this field.
What are the Responsibilities of an Artificial Intelligence Job Profile?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineers need to perform certain tasks and responsibilities, including creating, testing, and deploying AI models using coding techniques like random forest, logistic regression, linear regression, and others.
- The skills of Machine Learning, model construction, and model validation are essential for AI developers. They must assess each AI system to see whether it can do the task for which it was designed.
- Iterative processing and intelligent AI algorithms combine to enable software automation. The duties of the Artificial Intelligence engineer include developing the code required for the machine to operate.
- Artificial Intelligence engineers gather data and analyze it using Machine Learning methods to find flaws. An AI engineer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the tools continue to give users operational benefits and are updated in line with scientific advances.
- Analytics and data extraction are the main uses of AI. Because of this, the duties of the Artificial Intelligence engineer also involve creating and overseeing the AI infrastructure.
- Natural Language Processing is a common task for Artificial Intelligence engineers due to the rise of voice commands and intelligent automation.
New technologies that allow for process automation are emerging quickly in this digital age. This digital invention has created many jobs in Artificial Intelligence(AI), such as Artificial Intelligence engineer roles.
Artificial Intelligence is the most sophisticated and quickly expanding technical field today, and working in this field may be very lucrative.
There is a tonne of competition to get eligible for job profiles in Artificial Intelligence. Hence, it is advised to pursue top Artificial Intelligence courses from reputable providers. You may considerably increase your eligibility for jobs as an Artificial Intelligence engineer.