Sitting in the work from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. doesn’t mean working productively. To do the job effectively is to explore every possible opportunity that is provided to the maximum identify and solve problems. The best time trackers will help everyone work effectively and remain informed of time and money.
Time tracking software is fitting for a person or company who wants to optimize the management of their enterprise.
Whit the aim of you to decide on the service that more suitable for you, we offer an overview of the best attendance tracking solutions. You can see more lists like these at listmaker.com. You can use their list maker to come up with lists to share online and with your friends.
The first of our top seven employee monitoring software primarily specializes in controlling activity of remote employees. This software program gives you access a 14-day trial period in order for you can be trained all the features of the software :
- Complete report on work time spent on each task
- Prompts for work tasks if a user “got lost” in time ;
- Monitoring open sites and apps
- Screenshots of display in use
- The simple payment process procedure
- Login in the dashboard for clients, where they can watch the tasks they have finish and time spent on it
Time tracker for those working online – offers time monitoring, billing in one click and monitor work of employees both in the office or remotely.
TMetric is free to use with up to 5 work positions under your company account. But the free plan is very limited in functionality. There is a Professional plan for budgeting, billing and customer management. The most functional is the Business plan, it gives large companies the opportunity to check employees and workforce management options not available to other plans.
Like most of the other solutions, TMetric provides a table of plans with the comparison of the specified features available.
Main ones include:
- Time tracking – offline and online
- Adding work time for done tasks
- General project reports and detailed reports;
- Unlimited number of projects, managing access to project information, decomposing big tasks to smaller, project estimates, billing for each project and worker;
- Track employee activity
- Integration with other services
Very popular in time trackers, which was founded back in 2006. Harvest now provides work logging and payroll services to thousands of clients around the world, from sole entrepreneurs, small businesses, to big companies.
The Harvest tool provides free for individual use and paid plan the team with a number of projects. With it, you can :
- Track time and money
- Stay informed of your employees time
- Shrink all project information to a table with diagrams.
- Manage a payroll system
- Make an individual schedule for each team member.
- Harvest can be used on mobile with the app, on desktop, and in web via different integrations
Toggl has three types of plans: starter, premium, and enterprise. No free plan but you can get 30 days trial period Depending on the plan you choose, you will be getting a list of the basic functions for your time management, among them:
- Automatic time tracking
- Online and offline time tracker, Pomodoro method, Reminders;
- Create and run reports
- Creating multiple numbers of projects, templates for projects, project management panel;
- User groups, team role management, team control panel ;
- Integration with other services.
Hubstaff Hubstaff Hubstaff
This soft was designed by a team of remote employees to manage their time more efficiently
- Time tracking available on smartphones, personal computers, website and offline ;
- GPS tracking, time-tracking automation through geographic monitoring and performance monitoring;
- Online schedule for the team
- Detailed Reporting
- Progressive Task management.
- Simple payroll.
Hubstaff is one platform for full-time control of your remote team.
Monitask provides employee monitoring software to increase productivity, efficiency, and accountability across your remote members.
If а you want to know what your remote employees are doing while working for you Monitask is an easy-to-use employee monitoring software designed for remote workgroups, which includes automatic schedules and screenshots of employee’s desktop as examples of work done. Monitoring screenshots is completely transparent to employees, and they are shown when it starts and when it stops.
- Screenshots monitoring
- Automatic schedules – accurate schedules up to a minute
- Interactive dashboard see, who is currently working and on what is working
- Detailed reports
In web version you can browse timecards, apps used, compile reports, and more. Online settings provide comprehensive control of software features. You will have the ability to set individual rates tariffs for each user There are Windows, Mac and Linux desktop apps to track your time. Monitask has a very simple interface and very affordable pricing and even a free version for personal usage.
A very good alternative if you looking to effective time tracking solution
- Monitoring team member activities, reporting and reporting;
- Project management, time spent on each project;
- Creating accounts, depending on time worked and the cost of the work ;
- Register work hours, vacations, weekends and overtime hours in a convenient way for you.
The program can be used on any platform.
Paid versions include project management apps, budgeting, employee screenshots, and more.
So What to Choose?
If you never had the experience of time tracking and employee activity monitoring we recommend trying these listed pieces of software. Depending on the specifics of your activity, type of workplace, the way you cooperate with employees and customers, you can choose a time tracker that is right for you and will be able to better optimize your workflow. However, we are sure: the right time tracker is already half of your success because it will teach you how to manage your time correctly, which means that for you it will be the best time tracker.